WELCOME !

You follow me, and i will follow you back, by just leaving your URL here in Shoutbox. ThanksMonkey Emoticons

Tiamo ♥

Daisypath Friendship tickers
''whenever i feel sad, lonely or happy..
that's when my fingers start dancing on the keyboard to make an entry..''

Thursday, July 7, 2011

14 years of age

Today is my very special day, can you guess it? Hahaha, takyah la..

Today is my BIRTHDAY (!)

Usiaku sekarang sudah masuk 14 tahun, muda nya! Monkey Emoticon Cici
Anyway, what I want to say is, thank you to those people who wish to me today, more than 200 people. I just cant believe you guys remembered my birthday date~ Monkey Wink Yoyo
Erk, padahal ade reminder dekat facebook, thats why semue orang tahu. Haihh, perasan nya Monkey Emoticons

Muahhhx ! Love korang banyak banyak.. Monkey Icon

P/s : He was the first person to wish for me. Love you ~Monkey Winks
Like it, click it! ;)
Grazie mille :)